Your dues are for the privilege of camping on our plot and are part of your contribution to helping offer our gifts to the playa as all theme camps must to do get placed.
In addition for your convenience we will also offer these amenities to those camping with us:
- PRIME LOCATION & WELCOME WAGON: Placement on our coveted plot inside the 2 O’clock Sector. You’ll be welcomed by our Welcome Wagon when you show up and will be oriented, given access to fresh drinking water and placed. You will likely need to park your vehicle in the nearest parking lot offsite.
- WATER: Water for Drinking and Showers (approx 1 – 1.5 gallons per day per person). This will help us create a lower trash footprint as we don’t all need to buy a bunch of plastic to dispose of later. Just bring a large container and some camelbacks or water bottles of your own to fill from our communal water tank.
- SHOWERS: You’ll have access to 2 showers on site which are operated with a battery pump nozzle. It’s a trickle of water but it will get you clean and refreshed! There is a 5 gallon bucket that needs to be refilled from time to time. The large camp water tank should be nearby.
- TENT SHADE: Early arrivers get first dibs on our shade structures for their tents. We have 3 large areas that shaded with 10ft high Black Rock Shade. Arrive on the playa by Sunday to get one of these spots.
- MAIN MYSTIC THEATER: You’ll have access to our plush 3 story Mystic Theater (5000 sqft) which is where we’ll hold dance parties, yoga, live music, events, speaker panels and our opening and closing ceremonies.
- HEALING SANCTUARY: Our 30ft healing dome which is an temple oasis with altars, massage tables, the lucia light experience, and various healers throughout the week
- DINING AREA: We have a large dining area with large 6ft tables to share our meals together twice a day as a camp with large tables and a box of table questions to spark a compelling and intimate conversation
- COSTUME TENT: Our Moroccan circus tent houses our Decoration station which has a selection of amazing costumes and accessories to add to your day time or night time outfit
- MUSIC: We will have music playing most of the time with some DJ sets and live music sets throughout the week
- DAY TIME PROGRAMMING - FUTURE OF HUMANITY SPEAKER SERIES: We will be doing various speaker panels throughout the week. Come join us for some lively and interactive dialogues about relationship, sexuality, spirituality, transformation, outreach, and more! We attract lots of incredible thought leaders on these topics so stay tuned.
- OPENING & CLOSING CEREMONY: We will be doing an opening Ceremony on Tuesday at 12:00 PM and a closing circle on Sunday at 1 PM. These are the only 2 ‘mandatory’ events that we’d like to see all our campers participate in.
- ART PROJECTS & EVENTS: There are various art projects happening at Mystic this year including the The Mystic Flyer Interactive Art Car with UFO Time Jump (Mystic Flyer), the Dancing Mirror, and Saturday Morning Cartoons.
- DJ DANCE PARTIES - A TRANSMISSION OF TRUTH & BEAUTY: Our 4th Edition, legendary dance party and performance showcase at Camp Mystic featuring the most incredible acts! We can't wait to share what's in store, but Mystic is known to be one of the hottest sites at Burning Man.
- TRANSPORTATION, STORAGE, EQUIPMENT, INSURANCE, PUBLIC POWER: All the costs associated with storing and transporting all our gear, structures, and equipment plus the insurance and gas to get it all to the playa!
Here’s what your dues do NOT cover - either take care of this yourself or pay extra for camp to provide it:
- INDIVIDUAL POWER ($150 - $250): We have a full power grid this year for RVs, Trailers, Vans, and Yurts that might want to power their lights and AC units rather than run a noisy polluting generator near other campers. This option is an additional service that you must select above which is not included in your base dues. We are encouraging everyone who needs power to be on our grid to create a much less noisy and polluted environment for all our campers. Only 1 person from your party needs to signup for power. Make sure you find out what your power requirements are as there are 3 levels of power that all use different amounts of power and require different connections and cabling: 20Amp $150 - Edison Plug for Smaller Class C RVs under 35ft. 30Amp $200 - Slanted Plug for Larger Class C RVs. 50Amp $250 - Twist Lock Plug for large Class A RVs. When in doubt just request the 20Amp connection and we can upgrade later if needed.
- FULL MEAL PLAN ($225/$275): If you choose our MEAL PLAN, you'll be served a delicious professionally catered Vegan Plan ($225) or Meat Plan ($275) from Monday to Sunday at Brunch (11:00am) and Dinner (6:30pm)
- POOPY PUMPING: You may choose to have your RV pumped by scheduling and paying in advance, thanks to our marvelous poopy-pumping team. This eliminates the need to flag down the pumping truck on the Playa (who knows when they’ll come by, it’s a mystery). Pumps cost $68 each and happen on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday of Burn week.
- HANDLING TRASH: It's a leave no trace event and you will be responsible for taking all of your trash off the playa when you leave. Please make sure you don't leave any in our public spaces, kitchens, serving areas, and what not! We will have a burn barrel to burn some of your trash during strike.