As a team leader you’ll be communicating in several ways:
- With the Team Lead Support person on 2 group calls where you’ll get specialized support in your area these calls occur in July and August....check the website for details plus we’ll send out reminders
- On SLACK if you ever have questions in your area you’ll join a slack channel for that team where you can ask questions.
- With the Treasurer Johgnanda where you’ll submit your budget by June 30th and get it approved. All budgets must be itemized with the URL/Source of the item and the price including taxes and fees so we know exactly how much you need BEFORE you purchase anything.
- With other ancillary teams that you need to interface with like for example Signage (to make sure you send over your shift instructions and signs), Power (to let them know about your power requirements), Sound (if you have any sound needs), Lighting (if your space is needing lighting), etc.
- With your Team Members (clicking ‘Email my Team’ or ‘Show Emails’) where you’ll introduce yourself and let them know how to participate on the team.
- On the Camp Mystic facebook to rally more support and team members if all your shifts aren’t filled
- With the Camp Mystic Roster if you want to let all the Mystics know about your particular team and it’s offerings prior to the burn...for instance Events and Dance Party and Healing Dome teams often email the roster to let them know about what they’ve got going on. Meal Plan team often lets people know how food will work this year. Welcome Wagon generally emails everyone to let them know what to do when they arrive. Layout team emails everyone to give them their placement and show them the latest map.